Coast Sydney Botanicals Skincare Haul
I decided to try something new for my blog and start posting little YouTube videos of my skincare purchases. Personally, I always love seeing hauls by either a video, picture or blog post.
For the last few months, I’ve been recording some of my unboxings of skincare hauls. I’m not sure if you are interested in viewing these but I thought I’d put it out there and find out if this is something you’d like to see more of. Please let me know what are your preferences so I know if to keep doing them and upload the ones I’ve had in the past.
During one of my middle of the night internet browsing sessions, I came across Coast Sydney Botanicals and a range of their skincare products. As soon as I found it I knew I had to have them, so away I went and purchased, close to, one of everything.
Coast Syndey Botanicals is an Australian based company that hand makes their products, is vegan, cruelty free and they also ship internationally.
My order arrived extremely quickly, it was all wrapped and packaged beautifully.
The link to Coast Sydney Botanicals can be found here.
Items of products purchased in the order of the video
- SKINCARE SAMPLE SERUM PACK: https://goo.gl/vCcSzL
- FRESH WATERS, RENEW FАСЕ SERUM OIL: https://goo.gl/ePV3eh
- CLEAR SKIES : PURIFY FACIAL SERUM: https://goo.gl/BsLfwt
- WHITE SANDS: BRIGHTEN FACIAL SERUM: https://goo.gl/2tQWV2
- MARACUJA LOVE: PASSIONFRUIT SEED BEAUTY OIL: https://goo.gl/zfVZP5
- PLUM LOVE: FRENCH PLUM SEED BEAUTY OIL: https://goo.gl/5wPVG8
- ROSETTE : PINK FRENCH CLAY MASK POWDER: https://goo.gl/YFoLZ1
- VIOLETTE : FRENCH CLAY FACE MASK POWDER: https://goo.gl/MBKM4j
- MOANA : PINEAPPLE EXTRACT & COCONUT WATER TONER MIST: https://goo.gl/4r17nf
- ROSE : ORGANIC ROSE WATER + WITCH HAZEL TONER MIST: https://goo.gl/76a8Hw
- TANGERINE LOVE CLEANSING OIL: https://goo.gl/Pq8voK
I purchased all of these products with my own money, excluding the White Sands serum, Wei so generously gifted it to me as a thank you for my order.
Thus far I have reviewed the three facial serum oils and my blog post can be found here.