Bare and Be Almost Summer Sheet Mask Subscription Box
As you may have seen in previous posts, I signed up for my first beauty based subscription box with Bare & Be.
The box on it’s own is $60 (free AU shipping) or an auto-renewal discount of $57 (free AU shipping). This is a bi-monthly subscription, of every 45 days.
You can sign up for their subscription using my referral link https://goo.gl/hTDnov
*** Please note by using this referral code I receive reward points that I can later redeem for discounts on purchases ***
If you’d like to purchase the items individually the links are listed below.
- HYGGEE – All-In-One Wrinkle Care Sheet Mask: https://goo.gl/QYTq8L
MAKE P:REM- Safe Me. Relief Moisture Mask 15: https://goo.gl/kUh441
- AERIA SKIN – Brightening and Soothing Organic Eye mask: https://goo.gl/ikU8sW
- 23.5N – Rice Soothing Ultra-Feather Mask: https://goo.gl/eAqKzS
AERIA SKIN – Intensive Hydrating Organic Sheet Mask: https://goo.gl/cyWsNd
- DOUBLE & ZERO – Double Care Solution Mask – Hyaluronic Acid: https://goo.gl/3fjwL2
- DOUBLE & ZERO – Double Care Solution Mask – Collagen: https://goo.gl/QBMsqx
MAKE P:REM – Blending Me Moisturising Oil Mask: https://goo.gl/J1HQ8t
DOUBLE & ZERO – The Prestige Cream Mask – Bird’s Nest: https://goo.gl/t5oYEM
I have been very happy with the products I’ve received from my bi-monthly subscription from Bare and Be. I signed up for the auto-renewal monthly subscription so I don’t have to worry about missing out on purchasing it every other month, plus the 5% discount also helps.
This is all paid for with my own cash and am not sponsored or anything of that sort.
Have you tried any of these masks out for yourself? I’d love to hear any experiences you’ve had.