Skincare Empties April 2018
It has been awhile since I shared my skincare empties, a really long time. That is the reason why you are in for a really long video that I split up into 2 parts of products that I am no longer using and empties.
There are tons of products and I’ve also included links to the blog posts of products I have already reviewed on my blog.
If you have some free time I would really love for you to leave me any feedback you may have. It’s something I’d really like to include going forward but I want to make sure it’s something you may enjoy seeing.
Skincare products I am no longer using | April 2018 – Part 1
This is the first video I’ve done showing all my skincare trash and would love to know if you would like to see further videos like this going forward.
Do you like seeing ‘Empties’ / ‘Products I am no longer using’ or Both?
Check out Part 2: https://youtu.be/5JELB3huOHc
List of items and blog post links:
· Neogen: Rice Reel & Sake Activator: http://bit.ly/2jvYEx5
· Sukin: Revitalising Facial Scrub: http://bit.ly/2JWMEju
· KORA Organics Balancing Rose Mist: http://bit.ly/2IliF7T
· Biore Charcoal Pore Minimiser
· Lush Helping Hands Hand Cream
· Sukin Cleansing Gel
· Neogen Ocean Feeding Cream: http://bit.ly/2KGqR0M
· Faith In Face AHA Peel So Good Peeling Gel: http://bit.ly/2jwttBO
· Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
· Alpha-H Beauty Sleep Power Peel
· Lush Mask Of Magnaminty Face Mask: http://bit.ly/2jCqk3H
MEGA skincare empties video! Part 2
Throw on a sheet mask & hit play because this one is a long one!
Part 1: https://youtu.be/3SWXaa9Eoeo
List of items in the order & blog posts links:
· Innisfree Coconut bio cellulose mask – Soothing
· Etude House I Need You Mask Sheet Silk Cocoon Mask
·Leaders Insolution Mediu Amino Pore-Tight Mask
· 23.5N Rice Soothing Ultra Feather Mask
· Innisfree It’s real squeeze mask Tea Tree
· Innisfree It’s real squeeze mask Green Tea
·Double & Zero Double Care Solution Black Mask Ghana Cacao
· Aeria Skin Even-tone Brightening Organic Sheet Mask: http://bit.ly/2FL4Jyw
· Natio Orange Blossom Sea Salt Scrub
· Black Chicken ICU Intensive Care Eye Serum
· Whamisa Organic Flowers Eye Essence: http://bit.ly/2HGnmbM
· Benton – Fermentation Eye Cream
· Dr Roebucks Everyday Hand
· Neogen Real Flower Cleansing Water Calendula: http://bit.ly/2rnX0RQ
· Coast Sydney Botanicals Moana – Pineapple Extract & Coconut Water Toner Mist: http://bit.ly/2jwa9EN
· Coast Sydney Botanicals Rose – Organic Rose Water + Witch Hazel Toner Mist
· The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane
· The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
· The Ordinary Buffet
· The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA
· Coast Sydney Botanicals Maracuja Love: Passionfruit Seed Beauty Oil
· Coast Sydney Botanicals Plum Love: French Plum Seed Beauty Oil
· Black Chicken Cleanse My Face
· Black Chicken Love Your Face Serum
· Pantene Ultimate 10 Treatment BB Creme (Hair)
· Simplistic Wonder Essence: http://bit.ly/2FN2pqF
· Alpha H Daily Essential Moisturiser SPF 50
· The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
· The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
· The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%
· COSRX – Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
· Soap & Glory Heel Genius
· Jergens Foot Cream
· Fernberry Petals & Cream Hand Cream: http://bit.ly/2HQUXRb
· Dr. Bronner Organic Shaving Soap – Lavender
· Alpha H Absolute Eye Cream SPF15
· Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser
· L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Detoxifying Charcoal Mask: http://bit.ly/2rmBWeo
· L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Purifying Eucalyptus Mask
· Zelens Power A Treatment Drops
· Black Chicken Hydrate My Face
· COSRX – Galactomyces Alcohol-Free Toner
· Fernberry Mochi Lips
· MAKE P:REM Radiance Cleansing Pack: http://bit.ly/2jvIYdj
· Coast Sydney Botanicals Fresh Waters, Renew Fасе Serum Oil
· Devine Oils: http://bit.ly/2HTFUGD
· Coast Sydney Botanicals Clear Skies: Purify Facial Serum: http://bit.ly/2wgsBKQ
· Drunk Elephant Intensive Hydration Gel
· Drunk Elephant Glycolic Night Serum
· Whamisa Organic Seeds Hair Shampoo for Oily Scalp
· Whamisa Organic Seeds Hair Treatment
Thank you SO very much for watching and if you have some time please check out the blog reviews I’ve linked for some of the products in these videos.
I know this is a huge amount of empties but it feels nice getting rid of some of the clutter so I can move on to new products that I have waiting for me.
Please let me know if you would like to see these kinds of videos in future or any other ideas you’d like to see.
Usually, I post the videos on my YouTube channel first and then link it on to my blog, so if you want to see videos as soon as they go live please feel free to subscribe to my channel.